About - Who We Are and What We Do
The EAP services provided by Freckman & Associates takes the broad-brush approach. That is, we assist with all problems, (emotional, social, fmancial, family, chemical dependencies, etc). By utilizing this approach there is less stigma to the program, (i.e: EAP is for alcoholics only).
The cornerstone of our organization is our commitment to quality, integrity and professionalism. The first and for most concerns ofFreckman & Associates is that our clients are provided with the highest level of quality services in a cost effective manner.
Freckman & Associates is comprised of licensed and certified professionals that provide a variety of clinical expertise to clients. Several of our staff are qualified Substance Abuse Professionals. Over the years we have developed and provided staff with ongoing training to enhance their skills. We have assembled a quality staff and consultants to meet the unique needs of the companies that we serve.
Our Commitment to quality service is evidenced by the following:
- Staff - All counselors are licensed/certified in their respective professions.
- Accessibility - Our services are accessible 24 hours a day.
- Cost-effective- EAP services are provided at the lowest possible cost that still ensures quality.
- Independent - Freckman & Associates is a Nashville based, independently owned company that is not in any way controlled by any other entity or treatment provider. Being independent, all clients are assured objective and appropriate referrals to the most qualified providers available to assist them with resolving their problems.
- Confidential- Clients are assured that all information provided to the EAP will be held in the strictest professional confidence.
- Personalized Service - It is our belief that each person and organization must be treated as if they are our only client.
Freckman & Associates offers professional EAP services that are convenient, confidential and cost-efficient. These services include:
- Intake, assessment, referral, follow-up and short term problem resolution services to employees and their dependents.
- Appointments normally within 72 hours.
- 24 hour consultation by a Licensed Counselor.
- International network of affiliates and providers.
- Pre-implementation consultation with organizational leadership.
- Promotional materials (brochures, cards, posters, etc).
- Manager/Supervisor training.
- Management consultation.
- Employee orientations.
- Benefits program and policy consultation.
- Case Management/Gate Keeper services.
- Quality assurance.
- Drug free workplace/DOT SAP services.
- Critical Incident Services.
- Absence/Risk Management.
- Utilization Reports